Happy New Year everyone!
Last year was my busiest year work-wise, and this year started off with a huge project as well! I'm loving it though!
I'm so excited for what this year brings. A new home, a husband, and his wonderful family. I can't wait!!
Actually I can wait the next 3 months...planning a wedding is stressful haha.
New Year's Resolutions?
* I'd like to start illustrating my first children's book this year, which will most likely be released as an app instead of a soft cover.
* Keeping commissions open and getting them done all year long!
* Getting in shape, eating healthier. At least until the honeymoon!
* Bettering myself in graphic design and art. I feel the last year, regardless of all the work I did, I wasn't challenging myself enough.
What are your new year's resolutions?
OPEN!Fully Colored & Shaded:
* emo (x2)
* J-C (x3)
* CorneliusVanRichten (x2)
* Allyloolia (x2)
Fully Colored Colored List:
* growly (sketched)
* SullMaster (background)
$150 per character. (Example 1
, Example 2
, Example 3
For detailed backgrounds, add $100.Lineart
: $75 per character.Sketches:
$25 per character. Chibsters:
$50 per character. (Examples)
* Send me a Note if you'd like to commission me!
* Commissions require the sketch to be approved before moving onto lineart/coloring.
* Upon completion you can receive the Flash file or layered Photoshop file in 300DPI.
* Prices change based on my current workload, as I'm constantly working on different projects not listed on Deviantart.
* All commissions are paid through paypal.
* For logos or specialty banner graphics, please email me separately or sent a note.
* I also do character concepts, turnarounds and expression sheets! Email or note for details. Thank you!
What programs do you draw in?
Frequently Asked Questions
I start all my drawings in Flash CS6 and add detail/textures with Photoshop CS6. Where do you live?
In Florida! I recently moved to Sanford with my fiance.How old are you?
My birthday is October 15th, 1988~Do you sell prints or merchandise of your art?
I do! Here is the link!What do you do for work?
Currently I'm a part time Graphics Designer, part time teacher of Flash to children, and part time animator/game designer. I work from home part time and in an office for the rest. So much running around!What is an oekaki?
An oekaki is an online drawing board that's free to join. Just be sure to follow any rules that have been made!Can I use your artwork in my forums?
I've specifically marked certain pictures that I allow to be used in forums. You may ONLY use those pictures. =} (They're pretty much all my original characters folderHow do you outline/color/blahblah your pictures?
I have a tutorial --> kuitsuku.deviantart.com/art/Ph…